top of page

I’m not sure what type of therapy my child needs. Who should I talk to?

If you have any concerns that your child may need any type of therapy for optimal growth, development or recovery, we encourage you to call your child’s pediatrician or primary care provider as soon as possible. Not only can a physician and/or provider make or confirm a diagnosis, they can also recommend the appropriate therapies needed.

bottom of page